Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 1st blog of 2011

Ahemm…today mark the 1st day of year 2011...oops..should be 2nd day b'coz now already 12.15AM but the new year day still ahead and it would be my 1st day to start re-blogging my blog. Delayed, delayed and delayed…I had been more than a year not update my blog since year 2009. I admit I am lazy to update my blog but sometimes have some words i can't speak, write or even type it out b'coz all the words will be just keep in my heart and only myself, the only one to know. In the year of 2010, I had gone through a lot of things and always fight with my mind all the time. Lot of memory I has try to forget and sometime I hope my mind just like a dish plate, all the dirt will b clean up in once time butttt...anyway, actually it can't help b'coz no matter the plate was clean how many times, the dirt will still stick back on the plate. That's our human life. The more memory we want to forget but at the end, all the unwanted memories are actually capture deeply in our mind and finally our self will get hurt.

Errr..in other than that, everyone will have new resolution in new year include myself too, I have 2 resolutions only. The 1st one will about my family and the 2nd one will about me, myself. Actually my every year resolutions or perhaps hope are same and never change due to never come true, that's why every year remain the same...anyhow...even my wishes is not come true, i still wishes all the people around me and my beloved one wishes come true and always stay happily :>

No comments:

Post a Comment