Friday, December 18, 2009


Long time did not update my blog for around 3months already,hehehe...this time my blog title is 'Make Pudding'. 1st time ever make pudding by myself. Not plan to make it but coincidental my aunt has bought one packet of pudding powder. The pudding is very nice. Last time i try it before when my aunt make it. My aunt make mango flavour and i said is very yummy...that's y my aunt bought one packet for me and ask myself try to make it and I did it. Not hard to make it but need to put some afford on it as this is my 1st time make it, so I'm not very sure the amount of the sugar and water. Anyway...I finally make it Honeydew Pudding but not call 100% successfully as got a bit sweet :P Actually I plan to make some for my colleagues to try but since a bit sweet, so I'm not decided to let them try. Later they kena kencing manis, i mati lor....Maybe next time coz I will be make another batch...I'm just bought 3 more flavour. That's will be mango flavour, sour soup flavour and mix fruit flavour. Hopefully sour soup and mix fruit flavour will be nice as I never try it before. Nevertheless..I has capture some photo of my pudding :P

2 comments: