Friday, August 7, 2009

Sing karaoke on submission time

Is the time again for submission of this month. Yesterday nite, I supposed need to work till quite late but I really doesn't have mood work in office. So planned to back home early and continue my work butt...end up din't do it. Why? Coz I went to neway sang karaoke with my buddy. Hehehe.....when I reach there around 8pm and then stayed there till 11.45pm. Actually not plan to go coz reallly have to settle my work but what can do...my favourite is play and sing k. If got chances, I won't miss it. Finally i left my work aside and enjoyed with my buddy. Some more on that nite is fri nite...should be relax a bit...not so tight with myself :P hopefully this month I won't work till late late in de midnite. Cannot tahan!!! So far all my work is going smoothly. Wishes no obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment