Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Get 2nd tags again

Tag me again? Of coz no probs...lets answer all de question now :P

1. Beer:50% like 50% dun like
2. Food:All kind of chicken
3. Relationships:Maybe few years more of maybe dun have
4. Crush:Err....
5. Power Rangers:When small,quite interested
6. Life:Got happy and unhappy
7. The President:None of my business as long as not ruin my life
8. Yummy:Lots of yummy food for me...can't describe all
9. Car:My new baby, Myvi
10. Movie:Mean I like or recently I watched?
11. Halloween:Not interested
12. Sex:????
13. Religion:Buddhist
14. Hate:No $$$....I think most of ppl will think so
15. Fear:Dog...stupid me
16. Marriage:Not in love now,how to getting married
17. Blondes:Some pretty, some unpretty
18. Slippers:Most confortable shoe ever
19. Shoes:Best 99 & Vicci
20. Asians:???
21. Pass time:Photocopy
22. One night stand:Never try
23. My cell Phone:Wanna get a new phone
24. Smoke:Definitely dislike
25. Fantasy:Sleep enough at weekends
26. College:Until form 5 only
27. High school Life:Dunno
28. Pyjamas:Seldom wear
29. Stars:Is a most beautiful when view with beloved
30. Center:I like everything in center
31. Alcohol:40%
32. The word love:Love is blind, Love is for everything
33. Friends:No frens no life
34. Money:Most need it but not enough
35. Heartache:Nothing for now
36. Time:Flies fast
37. Divorce:Luckily me,not happen in my life or my family
38. Dogs:Scare
39. Undies:???
40. Parents:LOves my both parents
41. Babies:Like it very much...so cute
42. Ex:NO comment
43. Song:Lots
44. Color:Brown,yellow,red,green
45. Weddings:Wishes have it in hotel or garden
46. Pizza:One of ppl favourite choices
47. Hangout:Like hangout with family or frens
48. Rest:Definitely need
49. Goal:Diet successful
50. Inspiration:My career

No comments:

Post a Comment