Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tag, Tag, Tag

This is 1st time get tag by my friend, alicia. Tagging? No prob...but quite a lot's of question. Actually alicia tag me for quite long time already but I always no mood to answer the question coz few weeks ago buzy with my office work. Tomorrow on leave, yuhoo....so that's y now I got mood to start answering all this bla bla bla...question :P I wondering I will take how long minutes and seconds to answering. Let's starttt.............

WHAT/WHO WAS YOUR:
1.Last beverage:Honey Lemon Barley
2.Last phone call:Mummy
3.Last text message:My hamsap daughter (Janice Wong)
4.Last song you listened to: Kelly& Jackie-Disney Land
5.Last time you cried:May 2009 :(
6.Dated someone twice: Never dated
7.Been cheated on:Every person will have one chances or more to be cheat
8.Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope...
9.Lost someone special:Hopefully all my beloved still by my side
10.Been depressed:Of coz got
11.Been drunk and threw up:Drunk-yes, Threw up-no

XDLIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12.Brown
13.Yellow
14.Red

HAVE YOU:
15.Made a new friend:Err...when I join my new company :P
16.Fallen out of love:Can I answer Yoyo monkey?
17.Laughed until you cried:Forgot when lu....
18.Met someone who changed you:NO
19.Found out who's your true friends were:Definitely yes!!!
20.Found out someone was talking about you:Yes...my colleagues
21.Kissed anyone on your friend's list:Of coz, definitely NO
22.How many kids do you want to have:One boy & one girl,kakaka
23.Do you have any pets:NO
24.Do you want to change your name:I very love my name
25.What did you do for your last birthday:Got surprised from all my best buddies
26.What time did you wake up today: 8.25am
27.What were you doing at midnight last night:Play pacman in facebook
28.Name something you CANNOT wait for:Moeny, money, money
29.Last time you saw your Mother:24 hours c my mummy
30.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:My body figure
31.What are you listening to right now:Tv sound
32.Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:None of my friend call Tom
33.What's getting on your nerves right now:NOthing
34.Most visited webpage:Lotus note,facebook
35.Whats your real name:Winnie Mak
36.Nicknames:Nie nie, ah ma
37.Relationship Status:Single
38.Zodiac sign:Libra
39.Male of female:Female of coz
40.Elementary?:SRK. Taman Midah (1)
41.Middle School?:SMK (P) PuteriJaya
42.High school/college?:No
43.Hair colour:Brown
44.Long or short:Long
45.Height:145cm...so short
46.Do you have a crush on someone?:Yes and No.....u think?
47.What do you like about yourself?:family is 1st and friend is 2nd
48.Piercings:standard 3 gua....
49.Tattoos:No...coz i dun like
50.Righty or lefty:Won't have tattoos on my body even single one or small
51.Smoke?: Hate smoke smell
52.First surgery:My eye
53.First piercing:???
54.First best friend:Mun Suet Wan
55.First sport you joined:Run 10round in a big field
56.First vacation:Pulau Pinang
57.First lover's name:Dun have
58.First pair of trainers:Dun hav
59.Eating:like every foods except spring onion
60.Drinking:Plain water
61.I'm about to:bath soon
62.Listening to:Tv Sound
63.Waiting on:My cousin call

YOUR FUTURE :
64.Want kids?: Of coz especially baby boy :)
65.Get Married?:Hopefully will
66.Career?:So far so good but quite hectic
67.Lips or eyes:Lips
68.Hugs or kisses:Hugs
69.Shorter or taller:Shorter
70.Older or Younger:Younger
71.Romantic or spontaneous:Romantic
72.Nice stomach or nice arms:Both dun hav coz i'm fat
73.Sensitive or loud:Can choose both?
74.Hook-up or relationship:????
75.Trouble maker or hesitant:????
76.Kissed a stranger:if i drunk or be crazy
77.Drank hard liquor:Not preferred...
78.Lost glasses/contacts:NOpe
79.Sex on first date:No way
80.Broken someone's heart: No
81.Cheated Your G/R Or B/F: Err...i think every person will cheat even itself
82.Been arrested:Of coz no
83.Turned someone down:Maybe
84. Cried when someone died: Yes...even watch tv.Quite sentimental huhh...
85.Fallen for a friend?:Yep...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86.Yourself:Maybe
87.Miracles:Err....maybe
88.Love at first sight:Yes.....
89.Heaven:Yup
90.Santa Claus:Yes...
91.Kiss on the first date:Yes
92.Angels:Maybe

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94.Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:Nope...
95.Did you sing today?:No
96.Ever cheated on somebody?:Yes
97.If you could go back in time, how far would you go?12 years old, maybe
98.If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?:
99.Are you afraid of falling in love?:Of coz no
100.Posting this as 100 truths?:???99 only :P

Finally finish answer all question, happi happi happi.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment